Un logiciel libre pour gérer des collections audio et vidéo. S'intègre au SI (SIGB, etc.).
> The Avalon Media System is an open source system for managing and providing access to large collections of digital audio and video. The freely available system enables libraries and archives to easily curate, distribute and provide online access to their collections for purposes of teaching, learning and research. [...] University libraries and archives need a complete and scalable system so they can easily curate their video and audio files and manage workflows for generating video and audio content. Their key requirements include:
* Support for robust, standards-based metadata for description and annotation of time-based media.
* Support for authentication and authorization.
* Ability to accommodate special requirements for digital media asset preservation and long-term archiving.
* Integration with preservation repository services.
* Leverage other open-source higher education projects such as Hydra and Opencast Matterhorn.
via : Code4lib et http://www.web2learning.net/2015/03/11/bookmarks-for-march-11-2015/